Friday, March 21, 2014

Moving!

Hey everyone,
So just a quick update because I am going through a ton over the next month. I am moving! And although it is only from one side of the park to the other, it's still a huge adjustment. I'm moving in with my family which is crazy to me. I never thought I would give up my independence again. But for those of you who have never lived in a big city, my rent here in San Francisco is 700-800 depending on utilities, and I share a studio. 367 sq ft with another person. So at least when I move back in with my mom, I will have my own room, and my dog back :)

I'm really excited to move, but sort of bummed too. I know I'm only moving about four miles (if  that) away. But a lot of my favorite shops and restaurants are right here. I guess, I can always find new ones. More than anything, I'm just super grateful my mom is letting me stay with her. She has however, always been very critical of my weight. So I am hoping you all will join me, and support me this month. I plan on losing 10 lbs by April 21st, the day after easter. I know it will be really hard to behave during easter this year, but I really want to look like I have lost weight since I've last seen my family. Believe it or not, although we live in the same city, I haven't seen my mom since the beginning of March. I've already lost 10, so another 10 should do the trick. Here is a pic of my new view, I cheated and stole this off the apartment complex website....




And of course, here is some thinspo, because I love you guys! 
Feel free to message me on kik, youtube, or MFP: wannabeitgrl 
xoxo
A





















No comments:

Post a Comment