Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hiking vs Walking

Went for a long hike today, about a hour. Hiking is a ton harder than walking. The hills here are super steep. And I even managed to jog up a few of them. I felt so proud. I would feel even more proud if I had skipped all my meals today, but I ended up eating about 900 calories and worked off about 950. So I finished at a negative net calorie, but I really hate eating more than 500. I was under constant supervision after dinner and couldn't find a time to purge. It's been so long since I have purged, almost a month. I miss the high it gives you, but it hurts so much that I prefer to just not eat the calories. Sometimes though I lose control, and purging is the only way I can get rid of the toxic food I put in my body. My goal is to lose 10 pounds this month, and so far I am doing pretty well. 
Looking forward to my first day of class tomorrow. I am a bit nervous, but I will have to suck it up. I think I am only nervous because I have nothing to wear and I am going to look fat and ugly no matter what. 

Anyway here are some benefits that hiking gives you, that walking on a flat surface lacks. 
  • Calf muscles work harder
  • Builds more endurance
  • Raises heart rate higher
  • Burns more calories
  • Firms your butt
  • Similar to interval training, which is great for burning fat!
Ok and now what you want- thinspo!

























No comments:

Post a Comment